1. Performing the information obligation specified in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR), I hereby inform you that:
- the Controller of your personal data provided to us in connection with the products and services we offer, hereinafter referred to as the "Controller", is Predictive Solutions Sp. z o.o. You can contact the Controller at the following address: ul. Racławicka 58, 30-017 Kraków, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or calling at: 12 636 96 80.
- Objectives and basis for processing
2. We process your personal data:
- For the purposes of proper performance of the agreements we have concluded (including our obligations in the performance of the agreements), if your personal data have been obtained directly from you on the basis of your consent (Article 6 sec. 1 letter a GDPR) or from a customer in connection with the sale and servicing of our products or services (Article 6 sec. 1 letter f GDPR);
- For the purposes of our training activities to the extent necessary for the conclusion and provision of such services (Article 6 sec. 1 letter f GDPR) including based on your consent (acceptance of the Terms and Conditions - Article 6 sec. 1 letter a GDPR)
- For analytical purposes, i.e. selection of services to meet the needs of our customers and partners, optimization of our products based on your comments and interest, optimization of the processes of handling our services and products, in order to pursue our legally justified
Interest (under Article 6 sec. 1 letter f GDPR):
- For archival (evidence) purposes in pursuit of our legally justified interest in order to secure information in the event of a legal need to prove the facts (Article 6 sec. 1 letter f GDPR);
- For the purpose of a possible determination, investigation or protection against claims which are based on our legally justified interest (Article 6 sec. 1 letter f GDPR);
- In order to measure customer satisfaction in the fulfillment of our legally justified interest in determining the quality of our service and the level of our customers' satisfaction with products and services (basis under Article 6 sec. 1 letter f GDPR);
- In order to offer our products and services directly (direct marketing), including to select them according to the needs of the customer, in pursuit of our legally justified interest in this respect (basis under Article 6 sec. 1 letter f GDPR);
3. Transfer of data to third countries and international organizations
We do not transfer your data outside Poland/EU/European Economic Area.
4. Retention period
Your personal data resulting from the conclusion of an agreement with a customer (service, product) will be processed for a period in which claims related to the assertion of rights resulting from the agreement may be disclosed, i.e. for a maximum period of 10 years from the end of the year in which the agreement was terminated or expired. An extra year is for last-minute claims and problems with delivery, and counting from the end of a year is to determine one date of data deletion for agreements ending in a given calendar year.
If the agreement with the customer is not concluded within one year after our offer is made, your personal data collected in connection with this procedure will be deleted immediately, with the exception of data required for direct marketing.
Your data are processed on the basis of a legitimate interest of the company in accordance with the provisions of item 2 letter b,c,d,f will be processed for a period not longer than results from pursuing legally justified goals of the company as defined in item 2 letter b,c,d,f - for no more than 10 years.
We store your basic personal identification information for the purposes of direct marketing of our products and services until you object to their processing for this purpose, withdraw your consent or we determine that they have become out-of-date.
5. Rights of the data subjects
You have the following rights:
- the right to access your data and to receive a copy thereof;
- the right to rectify (correct) your data;
- the right to erase the data, restrict data processing;
- the right to object to the processing of the data;
- the right to transfer the data;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body.
You have the right to object to the processing of your data at any time on the basis of a legally justified interest of the company, with the processing goals as indicated in item 2 a,b,c,d,e,f.
We will stop processing your data for these purposes unless we can demonstrate that there are important, legitimate grounds for us in relation to your data that are superior to your interests, rights and freedoms, including those necessary for the performance of the agreement with the customer or your data are necessary for us to determine, enforce or protect any claims.
You have the right to object to the processing of your data at any time on the basis of item 2 letter g - for the purpose of direct marketing. If you exercise this right, we will stop processing your data for this purpose.
6. Categories of your data processed in accordance with Article 14 of the GDPR
In the case of collecting personal data in a manner other than from the person they relate to, we process basic personal identification data including: name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address and/or postal address (Article 14 sec. 1 item d GDPR).